During the login process, you may be asked for text message verification only if you are attempting to change your password and have selected text messages as the verification method.
If you don't receive the verification code on your phone:
- Wait for 60 seconds and request the platform to send the message again. In this case, the platform will attempt to send the message through another operator.
- If the message still doesn't arrive, wait another 60 seconds and request the platform to send the message again. We use a different operator for the message in this case.
If the confirmation message still doesn't arrive and you have identified your account with online banking credentials:
- Log in to your account with your own online banking credentials under "Log in with online banking credentials."
- After logging in, check the phone number associated with your account in the account settings.
- If the number is no longer in use, contact customer service.
If the confirmation message still doesn't arrive and you haven't identified your account with online banking credentials, please contact customer service.