Blockchain transfers are completely public, so all transactions made are visible on the blockchain. You can check the status of a transaction using the transaction ID. The Transaction ID (or hash) is a unique identifier for an individual cryptocurrency transfer. You can find the Transaction IDs for your transfers in the mobile app as follows:
- Open the mobile app and go to Transfers → History → Cryptocurrency transfers.
- Click on the details of the desired transfer.
- Here, you will see the date of the transfer, the Transaction ID, the amount, and the fee.
For more detailed information, you can use the browser version as follows:
- Open the browser and go to Transfers → Receive → Cryptocurrencies.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the history of your transfers.
- To find the Transaction ID, hover over the desired transfer, and the code will appear in white text on a black background.
Once you have found the Transaction ID, you can track the transfers using blockchain explorer tools:
- For Bitcoin transfers, you can use a site like lohkoketju.fi.
- For Ethereum and ERC-20 token transfers, you can use a site like etherscan.io.